It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the World of Coca‑Cola in Atlanta. The interactive home of Coke launches its holiday celebration today with lights, photo opps galore, memorable gifts, a letter-writing Coca-Cola Polar Bear and more.
“The World of Coca‑Cola is a favorite holiday destination for fans of all ages from around the world,” says General Manager of Retail and Attractions for the World of Coca‑Cola Russell Jacobs. “We are always planning new ways to surprise and delight our guests, and we’ve put together a list of our top ten reasons to spend the holidays with us this year.”
- Mail friends personalized letters from the desk of the Coca‑Cola Polar Bearinviting them to the attraction
- Give a one-of-kind holiday gift that friends and family will always remember
- Savor the season with signature beverages like Gingerbread Coke and Mistletoe Flow starting the Friday after Thanksgiving
- Snap and share selfies with the Coca‑Cola Polar Bear and Santa Claus using #WOCCHoliday
- Get the star treatment with personalized VIP Guided Tours
- Give back with a gift from the 5by20 artisan collection, which benefits women entrepreneurs around the world
- Ooh and ahh over the thousands of holiday lights and larger-than-life ornaments in Pemberton Place
- Learn the real story behind the Santa Claus image we know and love, originally commissioned by Coca-Cola in the 1930s
- Share favorite holiday memories of Coca‑Cola with other fans from around the world
- Give the gift of happiness all year long with a World of Coca-Cola Annual Pass
To learn more about the World of Coca-Cola’s seasonal celebration, visit http://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/media-alert/holiday-cheer/.